Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Duncan_Idaho

Tabletop-Fanatiker
22 September 2005
www.at43-forum.de
Take Them by Surprise
A Preview of Slave I (TM) for the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game

Recently, we took a closer look at the Millennium Falcon™ Expansion Pack for X-Wing™. Today, we continue our exploration of the second wave of expansions for X-Wing with a spotlight on another legendary starship…

box-SWX07-left.png

While the Millennium Falcon is arguably the most iconic starship from the original Star Wars galaxy, it’s certainly not the only one that’s become a household name. Nor is it the only Star Wars starship that’s been tricked out with a load of special modifications. After all, Star Wars is an epic story of good versus evil, and there are two sides to its conflicts. Where the Falcon aided those who followed the light side, the forces of the dark side benefitted from the services of the infamous bounty hunter, Boba Fett, and his dangerous Firespray patrol craft, Slave I™.

The Firespray-31

Slave I is a heavily customized Firespray-31, a type of patrol craft originally intended as a prisoner transport. However, the Firespray’s versatile weapons array and heavy armor plating appealed to another, unintended audience as well, and the ship quickly became a favorite of some of the galaxy’s most notorious pirates and bounty hunters.

Accordingly, X-Wing delivers a Firespray-31 that players can load up with all sorts of tricks and armaments. The Slave I™ Expansion Pack comes with thirteen upgrades, and each of its four ship cards features at least four icons in its upgrade bar. Furthermore, the Slave I title is, itself, an upgrade card that adds yet another icon to your Firespray’s upgrade bar. Altogether, this may lead you to surmise that the Slave I Expansion Pack is all about upgrades, surprises, and dirty tricks. If so, you wouldn’t be far off base!

Even before it’s loaded with upgrades, the base Firespray-31 is a beast with four shields, six hull, three attack for its primary weapon, and two agility. But then you have to consider all the goodies that you can add: one set of missiles, one cannon, one crew member, and one set of bombs. The questions become more difficult. Homing Missiles or Assault Missiles? Ion Cannon or Heavy Laser Cannon? A Mercenary Copilot or a Gunner? Seismic Charges or Proximity Mines? And don’t forget that you can add modification upgrades like a Stealth Device…

Do you see yet why a bounty hunter like Boba Fett would be happy to fly a Firespray-31? His opponents may know the ship, but they’ll never know what tricks it carries. Every game is a chance to test a new tactical load-out.

boba-fett.png

heavy-laser-cannon.png
seismic-charges.png
stealth-device.png

Infamous

Of course, Boba Fett didn’t become feared throughout the galaxy just because of his starship. His skills are legendary. One of the three unique pilots among the expansion’s four ship cards, Boba Fett can swiftly alter his course, meaning he’ll stand an amazing chance each turn of ending up in just the right place at just the right time.

s1-movment-diagram.png

In the above example, Boba Fett uses his ability to change his heading after revealing his maneuver.
He banks right instead of left and takes an unsuspecting Rebel X-wing pilot by surprise!

The expansion’s other unique pilots include a cunning pirate and a slaver considered a crazy man by his colleagues, but respected for his skills. Whether or not they can make as much of their Firesprays as Fett did of Slave I remains to be seen when the Slave I Expansion Pack becomes available. Until then, keep your eyes peeled for previews of the TIE Interceptor and A-Wing Expansion Packs.

You can expect Slave I to make as big an impact on the battles of X-Wing as it did upon the imaginations of Star Wars fans worldwide!

gon23

Testspieler
21 Februar 2012
hat hier jemand dieses game und night kit?
da sollen ja plastik schablonen beiliegen. bzw gibt es von drittherstellern schaolonen aus plastik die zu x wing passen bzw marker?
lohnt es sich sich die slave 1 und den falken zweimal zu kaufen? oder wäre das schlecht für die balance da das emperium auf masse setzt, den die slave 1 wenn sie zum emperium zählt ist wohl ehr da den falken eben bürdig zu sein. besonders wenn man die flucht von todestern nach spielt wo 8 ties über den falken herfallen. das wäre ein gutes durch halte senario.

cable_iv

Testspieler
10 November 2012
Acht Ties gegen einen Falcon, da hat im Spiel der Falcon keine Chance, dafür ist die Schusskraft von 8 Ti - Figthern einfach zu hoch.
Habe in einem Spiel mit 4 imperialen Schiffchen (2 x Ti; 2x TiAdv.) den Falcon geknackt und es waren die Y-Wings, die das Spiel für die Rebellen gerissen haben.
Ich habe eine Liste mit 2x Slave I geschrieben, von der ich glaube, dass sie gegen die Rebellen mithalten kann, wenn die Rebellen nicht auf Schiffe Spam setzen.
Slave I habe ich 2x vorbestellt, aber der Falcon scheint punktetechnisch zu teuer zu sein.
Imperium muss nicht immer auf Spam setzen,kommt halt darauf an, wogegen man spielt...
Zu den GMNK kann ich nichts sagen, ich warte immer noch auf meine...
Mal sehen, vielleicht klappt es mit dem zweiten GMNK ja etwas schneller...

Iceeagle85

Tabletop-Fanatiker
26 November 2005
Da ich morgen endlich mal wieder zum spielen komm möchte ich mal ne Frage die ich schon früher gestellt habe und die wohl nicht beantwortet wurde stellen:

So jetzt hab ich noch ne Frage zum Ionengeschütz, was genau ist ein Treffer?
Reicht es das man einen Treffer/kritischen Treffer würfelt oder muss auch mit ihm Schaden angerichtet werden?
Und zur Schadenskarte Hüllenbruch, zählt hierfür wircklich nur das Treffersymbol oder auch das kritische Treffersymbol?

Iceeagle85

Tabletop-Fanatiker
26 November 2005
Sobald ein Treffer Schaden macht, ist der gegnerische Flieger ionisiert.
Es ist immer ein Punkt Schaden, es reicht nicht einen Treffer zu würfeln.

Dachte ich mir schon nur wird das Wort Treffer nirgends so genau im RB definiert in 40K hat man ja z.B: Treffer und LP Verlust und für manches reicht ja der Treffer aus.

Laminidas

Eingeweihter
27 Juni 2009
Zur Ionenkanone: Ganz normal Würfeln zum Treffen und Verteidigen. Wenn dann ein Treffer durchkommt, treten die Ioneneffekte ein.

Zum Hüllenbruch: Es zählt immer genau das Symbol, das auf der Karte abgebildet ist. Wenn es ein Treffersymbol ist, dann zählen auch nur diese Treffer, keine kritischen Treffer. Äquivalent gilt das für andere Karten.

HALVA

Codexleser
2 Mai 2009
Laut Heidelberger sollte unsere komplette Bestellung nächste Woche eintreffen.
Ich selber habe ordentlich zugeschlagen:
2x Grundspiel
1x HE10404 – Star Wars: X-Wing TIE Advanced
1x HE10403 – Star Wars: X-Wing Y-Wing
1x HE10408 - Star Wars: X-Wing Millenium Falke
1x HE10407 - Star Wars: X-Wing Sklave 1 Erweiterung-Pack
1x HE10405 - Star Wars: X-Wing TIE-Abfangjäger
1x HE10406 - Star Wars: X-Wing A-Wing

:cool:

Rash Ktah

Tabletop-Fanatiker
6 Mai 2001
Na bei Planet Fantasy, wo denn sonst :happy: Hatte gestern gesehen, dass die großen Flieger schon vorrätig sind und die Jungs angehauen wie es mit den kleinen und meiner Bestellung aussieht. Kurz darauf gingen meine Pakete in den Versand. Nachschub ist wohl auch schon wieder unterwegs zu ihnen :)

Voll gut!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.